Friday, October 18, 2013

Pictures From Kauai

Anini Beach Sunset

Waimea Canyon

Sleeping Giant Sunset

Hanalei Pier Sunset

Another Kauai Sunset

Closeup of Kauai Sunset
     Well, I am back from Kauai, but am still having trouble getting back to gardening, so I thought I would give you some of the photos I took on our trip.  As you can see, I like taking shots at sunset--I never did get up early enough to take any sunrise shots this trip.


  1. beautiful shots...ive never been to kauai....but hawaii stays always in your heart

  2. Your pictures are beautiful :)

  3. Linda,
    Could you contact me by email at I've just discovered your blog & garden by backtracking from a beautiful photo I saw on Tumblr. My query relates to my Facebook page ( which is all about garden design.

    Thank you. I look forward to your email.
    Carolyn Mullet